Search my blog.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Clutch #3. stressed + lazy = more stress.

Ugggh. I know I have bills I need to pay and I'm not really sure when everything is due and I'm too lazy/afraid to check. I keep putting it off. Tomorrow I WILL do it (maybe?).

My mom came in my room today to talk to me about something probably lame and pointless and said "Cool music!" in reference to Portishead.

P1010139

P1010147

I sewed my third clutch. I made it with thrifted fabric with ruffles (of course) and a small little chain that I strung with glass beads. I found an old shoebox of sewing notions (I love that word "notions") and used some snaps that I think are from the 60's or so to use as closures for my clutches. The package says it was 29 cents for 7 snaps.

Some beezy who bought some of my clothes off ebay has still not paid me yet ):

I finished my owl ATC's for a swap-bot swap.

P1010138


To Do List for Tomorrow:
post office (send ebay packages and possibly buy bette davis stamps)
buy diet coke
call doctor re: wellbutrin
laundry
exercise of some kind (since I apparently cannot stop eating, I must start exercising)

1 comments:

Susan said...

Love the clutch! You are very talented. I'm reallly enjoying your blog.
Susan (palmettostate on swap-bot)

Post a Comment