Search my blog.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Clutch #7

1. Thank you to anyone who left me sweet comments or encouraging words to my previous post! I definitely needed it.

2. I am selling my Nintendo DS on eBay. Click the photo to see the listing.



3. I finally sewed something new. I just took these pictures and since it is 9pm, the lighting is bad. New photos will be taken and it will be listed in my my etsy store tomorrow.

P1010141

P1010136

P1010135


That is all for now. Back to watching Heroes ...

4 comments:

Andhari said...

how CUTEEE is that purse, I vote you should have your own store! And I'm not talking etsy :)

Anonymous said...

sacrificing the ds- you're brave!

I second ILs idea!! X

Gabrielle Amanda said...

I love that clutch! I love the other one you made too like it with with the stripes and gauzy material and pink teardrop. i wish i had money to buy some from you b/c I SO would. :( I might have to fake a birthday soon. haha

Polygnome said...

thanks insomniaclolita! i wish i had my own store. it's a dream of mine, but i gotta start somewhere right? (:

jen, i know right? sadly, this is the second time i've sold my ds (my ex bought me a new one after i had sold the first... so this is the second ds he bought me that i'm selling. ugh.).

gwen - i'm glad you like it! i highly support the idea of you faking a birthday (;

Post a Comment