Search my blog.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

chick lit anyone?

So if you've been following my blog, you know I have been trying to sell everything I own pretty much. Haha. I'm cleaning out my bookcase! If you're into chick lit, that's fantasic because I have tons of it. I bought all of these new and read through them once so they are in excellent condition and you can have them for $3 each or cheaper if you buy more, plus shipping. Or just make me an offer. lol. I would accept payment through Paypal. If anything interests you, just comment and we'll go from there!



The Nanny Diaries - Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
Citizen Girl - Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
Girls Night In - Jennifer Weiner, Sophie Kinsella, Meg Cabot and others
Everyone Worth Knowing - Lauren Weisberger
Boy Meets Girl - Meg Cabot
Queen of Babble - Meg Cabot
The Boy Next Door - Meg Cabot
Pretty Little Mistakes - Heather McElhatton
Blood is the New Black - Valerie Stivers
The People's Republic of Desire - Annie Wang
A Total Waste of Makeup - Kim Gruenenfelder
It Had to Be You (the Gossip Girl prequel) - Cecily von Ziegesar
The It Girl - Cecily von Ziegesar
Notorious. an It Girl novel - Cecily von Ziegesar

*If you're sketched out by the proposition of buying books from someone's blog you can check out my etsy or my ebay profiles for references.

4 comments:

Jen Randall said...

You really are clearing out!! I would buy some but I have a million books I'm yet to read so can't really justify it! I'm sure you'll make some quick cash though! I hope you're keeping that funky umbrella!! x

Polygnome said...

Jen - and that's just my chick lit. lol. Good for you for not buying things you can't justify. I wish I'd had that philosophy. Then I probably wouldn't own all these books and be peddling them on my blog. Haha.

Emma Vaughnn said...

Hey! I'm just wondering why are you clearing out your shelf of these great chick-lits? I've read most of the above too.

Polygnome said...

Emma - Just having a bit of a financial crisis and I need to get rid of any non-essentials ):

Post a Comment