Search my blog.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

ugly atc swap



I am a big fan of aesthetically pleasing things. That's why I like fashion and art and design and really attractive people.

But sometimes it's fun and interesting to look at something ugly. I posted earlier about a swap-bot swap I was hosting, and it was fairly unsuccessful. Only two other people joined [wah-wah]. But I'm hoping this one will be more successful, because it's cheaper and easier I think. If you like to make art or like getting stuff in the mail, check it out:

click here to view the swap.


oh PS. I got really excited because today I sold a card and the ship-to address said "c/o marc jacobs" but then I realized it was just the Marc Jacobs store. Not Marc Jacob himself. sigh.

3 comments:

insomniaclolita said...

LOL I feel you, I heart marc jacobs. ooh the bags.

Gwen B. (aka skinny bitch) said...

oh my Marc Jacobs. Even so, it was still the store! Would have been better if it was him :/

Sarahahaha said...

ikr. i would die if he bought one of my cards. lol

Post a Comment