Search my blog.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Clutch #6

P1010137

P1010138

Number six is finished (mostly)!

When I started this clutch I was using brown herringbone wool. I had a few re-thinks before I got to this point. lol.

I will list it on etsy tomorrow. These pictures aren't that great and it's not technically finished since I ran out of snaps.

Plus I'm contemplating adding a keychain charm to the wristlet that matches the beads on it. We'll see.

Oh, and if you haven't seen this video yet, you need to watch it. Heinous.


6 comments:

R.C. said...

that restaurant is pretty damn nasty!

Polygnome said...

ikr!

Diana said...

wow, eating my food out of a toilet bowl. literally.

Diana said...

PS
the clutch is darling!

s.i. michaels said...

Your clutches are amazing. I love how you've mixed jewelry in with fabric and the ruffles are just wonderful.

Polygnome said...

thank you ambika and diana!

Post a Comment