Search my blog.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

newsflash

today (and by today i mean yesterday, because i haven't gone to bed yet) i have been filled with so much self-loathing i can barely stand it. i ate two loaves of french bread, a bag of parmesan goldfish, two lindt chocolate bars (one creme brulee one truffle cake and neither lived up to my expectations. anddd some other stuff i can't remember.

but yeah, sometimes i feel like my life in general brings new meaning to the phrase "eating your feelings."

good thing i have therapy appointment in about ... 5 hours and 45 minutes. ha.

today we're planning to talk about my f'd up religious beliefs. yikes.

i have been making lots and lots of stuff. i'll post a few pictures here, but if you want to see more just go to my flickr account.

P1010218

P1010209

P1010211


OH. and ...

...News Headlines if I Ran a Paper

"Rosie O'Donnell has an etsy page"

"Myspace Credit Card exists"

and

"Confessions of a Shopaholic Made Me Cry"
subtitle: triggered self-loathing

4 comments:

Andhari said...

You're not alone. I get like that too whenever I'm upset. I hope you find what you're looking for in your therapies :)

I like the second earrings!

Polygnome said...

thank you for the encouragement and thanks re: the earrings!! (:

Stephanie said...

I have no self control sometimes when dealing with food. It's horrendous :) but soo tasty!

Polygnome said...

stephanie: i have no self control EVER when it comes to food. ha

Post a Comment