Search my blog.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

100th Post!!!

So I keep hitting these milestones and I feel like I should be posting something more exciting, but you're just going to have to deal with the fact that I am boring.

My parents went down to Oregon to visit my grandparents. I haven't had the house to myself in a long time! I'm kind of excited about it, but I don't know what to do with myself. My plan was to do some sewing and watch crappy free OnDemand movies. I think I'll clean up my room a bit, do some laundry, and do some etsy stuff.

I decorated these shoes and put them on etsy today. They're kind of ridiculous and I like it.

P1010008

P1010009

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25761685

Happy Saturday!

10 comments:

will said...

hot shoes - if i could fit in them, i would buy!

Sarahahaha said...

haha (: thanks, will!

ScoMan said...

Oh I love green shoes! Back in the day my created characters in video games ALWAYS had green shoes. There's a useless ScoFact for you.

Congrats on the 100 posts. I'm at 40 followers and 97 posts. I wonder which milestone I'll hit first.

Lily G. said...

Wow, those are amazing shoes. Great job!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Adorable shoes!

Lucky! You and an empty house...what to do wha to do? I can't remember when was the last time I had the house to myself for even a second...*sigh*

Andhari said...

That's soooooo cute.

I wonder whether you ship abroad, let me know :)

Sarahahaha said...

scoman - that makes me smile. haha

lily - thank you so much!

melissa - so far i've been very lazy! i did some sewing, but had planned to do laundry and clean up and stuff. nope. just lazed around!

Andhari - yes i sure do! i fixed the link so it will take you to the page where you can buy the shoes. it shows the price for shipping here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25761685

I actually sold an item to a girl who lives in Jakarta recently!

Just Playing Pretend said...

You're so talented. I'm so jealous.

Irene said...

cute shoes!

Stephanie said...

great, great shoes!

Post a Comment