Search my blog.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rustle these leaves. Ruffle these feathers.

Wow. Fall fashion is grinding my gears as of late. I haven't/probably won't buy the Sept. issue of Vogue. I flipped through it at the grocery store the other day and was unimpressed.

Today I went to Nordstrom Rack with cute boy tryna to find shoes. That was disappointing. Not even cute-but-out-of-my-price-range shoes. Pathetic. I came home and started some online shopping.

Things I'm specifically looking for:

a great, comfortable and durable pair of boots for fall. Versatile. Maybe gray. For sure over the calf, and quite interested in over the knee. Relatively minimal.



I really like these Dolce Vita "Bronson" boots. Michael was "meh" on them, but he was going to get elastic cuffed jeans, so who's he to talk?? (:

Tomorrow I am going to a Mariners game with my dad. It's "gluten free" night! Cray-cray. Apparently there will be vendors in a certain section of the stadium offering gluten free hot dogs/beer/whatever. That's kind of cool.

I ran out of Ambien so I'm slummin' it with Bendadryl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo I went on Tuesday! Elastic cuffed jeans? hmmmm...

Andhari said...

Gorgeous. I definitely need a pair of fierce boots. It's getting cold here as well!

Post a Comment